- In 2001 I.M.P.’s Quality System was certified as compliant to all standards and requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001
- In 2003 it has been upgraded to 9001:2008 edition
- In 2011 IMP was certified as compliant to:
– SGS Rischi Incidenti Rilevanti
– SGS “Lavoro sicuro”
- In 2013 the filling department was certified BRC-V3 compliant
- In 2012 Sedex – SMETA Audit
- In 2014 IMP was certified as compliant to ISO 14000:2004
I.M.P. aims to achieve and maintain customers’ complete satisfaction by reaching the highest qualitative standards. An accurate plan of monitoring and measurements of the production processes has been established to ensure their efficacy and efficiency.
Quality for us starts by ensuring the highest standards of working environment and it is experienced through the continuous focus on improving every aspect of our business.
Furthermore we ensure that our goals are shared and agreed upon at all the levels of our organization.